KDV dahil artı teslimat ücreti.
Derhal gönderiye hazır, teslimat süresi yakl. 1-3 iş günü
- Ürün Kodu : SI101447.001
The MONZA models Line 20 are built upon the foundation of main characteristics which have been distinguishing the Monzesi centerless grinding machines for almost a century: strength, ergonomics and reliability. The main technological innovations of the Line 20 models:
- The INFEED slide system has been modified allowing it to arrive closer to the Grinding Wheel Housing. The design improvement offers added strength, as well as full support under the workrest when grinding very small diameters and also when the grinding wheel is running at its smallest useable diameter.
- The dressing process, in the versions where the translation is not controlled by full CNC, is controlled by an electric motor. All hydraulics have been removed from the dressing functions.
- The FULL CNC Dressing versions have the option of designing and controlling complex wheel profiles directly on the machine using our latest CAD/CAM graphical software.
- All the machine axis motors use DIGITAL DRIVES (transducers). The Grinding wheel motor is availble with Constantant Peripheral (Surface) Speed (CSS), as well as Automatic Wheel Balancing (AWB).
- All Monzesi grinders are provided with customized, intuitive software which is simple to program and manage via our HMI display, touch screen control technology, and process monitoring pages. Our software, combined with our mechnical upgrades can for many applications replace the requirement to have an expert level operator at the machine. This combination of new technology has the ability to simplify and in some cases eliminate the need for high level operator analysis and subsequent adjustments to the machine.